Chemtech X068 Pulsafeeder Series 150 is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are judged, Chem – tech series 100/ 150 pumps with motorized – diaphragm technology deliver dependable performance and extended longevity. The series 100/ 150 provides quiet, consistent metering over long periods of time in a compact form.
- A tried – and – true electric motor transfers power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam for smooth, reliable dosing
- Simple, adjustable system with knob and locking lever provide easy flow rate control and turndown.
- The compact, injection – molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance.
- The industrial grade, low – stress diaphragm provides long life, even in harsh conditions and continuous duty cycles.
Series 150 Models – Built upon the same solid platform as the 100 Models, these units are capable of higher flow rates. With a range offering up to 100 USGPD (15.76 LPH), the Series 150 can meet the demands of larger applications. Maximum pressure is 60 PSIG (4.2 bar)
- Guided quad check valve system
- Bleed valve assembly standard
- Feed rate control
- Duplex models. Both series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates.
Operating Benefits :
- Reliable metering performance
- Sealed gear train
- Easy tube change – out
- Self priming
- Chemical resistant materials
- Simple installation
Engineering Data :
|Pump Head Materials Available||Clear PVC|
PTFE-faced CSPE backed
|Check valve Materials Available||Seats/ O-rings : PTFE, CSPE, Viton|
Balls : Ceramic, PTFE, 316 SS
|Fittings Materials Available||GFPPL, PVC, PVDF|
|Bleed Valve||Same as fitting and check valve selected, except 316SS|
|Injection Valve and foot valve assy||same as fitting and check valve selected|
|Tubing||Clear PVC, White PE, Black PE|
Specification of Chemtech X068 Pulsafeeder Series 150 :
|Models (Series 150)||Specifications|
|X068||68 gpd (10.72 lph)|
max. pressure : 60 psi (4 bar)