What is Pulsfog Machine Fogging? Fogging machine is a tool used to control disease vectors, especially mosquitoes and pests on plants by using insects venom. Machine Pulsfog K10 SP Thermal Fogging very suitable for controlling plant pests and mosquitoes.
Pulsfog K10 SP Thermal fogging is used for any pest control task where active substances should be uniformly distributed even inaccessible places, without leaving undesirable residues. Machine Pulsfog K10 SP Thermal fogging is the solution for treating large areas and spaces with a minimum quantity of pesticide solution, less operational work and with little harm to the environment (less residues, no penetration into the ground), e.g. in the field of public health, stock protection, plant protection, disinfection, decontamination, deodorization and cinema affects.
- Pulse-jet engine without movable parts allows unlimited operation
- 5 ltr chemical tank, easily detachable, made of heavy duty polyethylene, transparent with liter scale
- DOuble stainless-steel cooling jacket/diffusor with front cooling air intake, additional sound absorbtion and effective heat control.
- PulFOG fingertip quick-start-system through patended direct fuel injection and automatic ignition
- For safety-reason : non pressurized fuel tank
- Most metal parts made of stainless steel
- Manual fog control valve combined with automatic chemical cut-off device (optional)
- Simple and straight forward design enables the user to carry out repair work himself.
Finger-tip-start by a simple finger press
– Open adjustable screw on carburettor
– Push down the primer for immediate fuel injection and engine start
Standard accessories :
Fuel pitcher, chemical funnel, spare parts bag with membrane and sealing rings, steel cleaning brush.
Optional accessories :
Ear protection, air agitator, automatic cut-off device, dosing nozzles of different sizes, protective suit.
Technical Data :
- Weight empty : 7 kg
- Size (length x breadth x height) : 106 cm x 29 cmx 33 cm
- Capacity of fuel tank : 2 liter
- Capacity of solution tank : 5 liter
- Cubic capacity of combustion chamber of engine : 0.3 liter
- Maximum performance of engine : 17.5 kW
- Maximum Fuel consumption : 1.5-1.9 l/h
- Automatic ignition : Electronic ignition coil fed by 4 x dry batteries = 6 V DC
- Starting device : Handpump / Manual start
- Flow Rate (according to nozzle size used) : 10-35 l/h
- Standard flow rate : 12 l/h
- Droplet size range : <25 (oil)
- Contingent to installed : <60
- Nozzle size : <100 (water)