Air Cleaner Honeywell F90A are ceiling mounted and remove air bone contaminants such as tobacco and cooking smoke, dust, pollen, bacteria, and larger viruses from the air circulated through the unit.
- Removes up to 95 percent of the staining dirt from the air, as measured by the Initial Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52-76.
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air from below, cleaning it electronically, and discharging the clean air in four directions parallel with the ceiling.
- Three-speed fan circulates up to 1250 cfm (35 m3/min)
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating, maintains peak efficiency over a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions, and provides nonlethal current levels.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the cover is open or the grille is not in place.
- Heavy duty commercial cells, pre filter, and grille are removable for cleaning.
- Three-position adjustable discharge louvers control the direction of discharged air.
- Light emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate ON and CHECK; WASH LED optional
- Test button shows presence of high voltage
- Available with gray finish or woodgrain with black trim.
- Optional hard-wired remote control assembly
Specification of Air Cleaner Honeywell F90A :
- Model : F90A Self-Contained Commercial Electronic Air Cleaners
- Color : Available with gray finish or woodgrain with black trim
- Solid State Power Supply Assembly : F90A, 120 Vac, 60 Hz: 203361E
- Electrical Ratings :
- Voltage and Frequency (specify when ordering): 120 Vac, 60 Hz 220/240 Vac, 50 Hz
- Current and Power Consumption : 1.4 A 270 W 220/ 250 Vac, 50 Hz
- Air Flow Capacity : 1250 cfm 35.0 m3/ minute
- Efficiency : Up to 92% efficient as measured by the Initial Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust, according to the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52-76
- Ambient Temperature Rating : Shipping and Storage: -20°F to +120°F (-29°C to +49°C).
Operating: The F90 is intended for use at ambient temperatures that usually are not higher than 90°F (32°C) but for brief periods, may be as high as 120°F (49°C))