Chemtech X030 Pulsafeeder Series 100 is the standard by which all other dosing pumps are judged, Chem – tech series 100/ 150 pumps with motorized – diaphragm technology deliver dependable performance and extended longevity. The series 100/ 150 provides quiet, consistent metering over long periods of time in a compact form.
- A tried – and – true electric motor transfers power via a sealed gearbox and eccentric cam for smooth, reliable dosing
- Simple, adjustable system with knob and locking lever provide easy flow rate control and turndown.
- The compact, injection – molded housing and clear pump head offer both affordability and chemical resistance.
- The industrial grade, low – stress diaphragm provides long life, even in harsh conditions and continuous duty cycles.
Series 100 Models – The preferred metering pump for water conditioning professionals around the world. Perfect for applications where economical, consistent performance is required. Capable of a wide range of flows, from less than 3 USGPD (0.47 lph) up to 30 USGPD (4.72 lph) and pressures up to 100 PSIG (7 bar)
- Guided quad check valve system
- Bleed valve assembly standard
- Feed rate control
- Duplex models. Both series are configurable for dosing two chemicals at different rates.
Operating Benefits :
- Reliable metering performance
- Sealed gear train
- Easy tube change – out
- Self priming
- Chemical resistant materials
- Simple installation
Engineering Data :
|Pump Head Materials Available||Clear PVC|
PTFE-faced CSPE backed
|Check valve Materials Available||Seats/ O-rings : PTFE, CSPE, Viton|
Balls : Ceramic, PTFE, 316 SS
|Fittings Materials Available||GFPPL, PVC, PVDF|
|Bleed Valve||Same as fitting and check valve selected, except 316SS|
|Injection Valve and foot valve assy||same as fitting and check valve selected|
|Tubing||Clear PVC, White PE, Black PE|
Specification of Chemtech X030 Pulsafeeder Series 100 :
|Models (Series 100)||Specifications|
|X007||30 gpd (4.72 lph)|
max. pressure : 100 psi (7 bar)