Gas Meter Itron G100 turbine gas meters are flow meters. The low of gas turns a turbine wheel, and thus, the rotating speed of the turbine is proportional to the linear speed of the gas.
The movement is mechanically transmitted to the totalizer through the magnetic coupling.
The Fluxi 2000/ TZ meter is composed of five main parts :
- A body containing all the components; accelerate the gas flow before the turbine wheel.
- A measuring unit including the turbine wheel.
- A magnetic coupling to transmit the movement of the turbine wheel.
- A magnetic coupling to transmit the movement of the turbine wheel to the totalizer
- A totalizer to register the measured gas
The Fluxi 2000/TZ Gas Meter Itron G100 3 inch designed to measure natural gas, and various filtered, and non-corrosive gases. They are used to measure medium to high gas flow, at low, medium or high pressure.
The Fluxi 2000/TZ meters have been optimized for use in all applications related to the transportation and distribution of gas. Fluxi 2000/TZ meters are approved for fiscal use.
Basic Future :
- PTB approved with only 2 DN inlet straight pipe, 0 (zero) DN outlet pipe even with severe perturbations
- MID approved
- Go beyond compliance with all current European and International Standards
- Reduce pressure loss for low pressure network
- Excellent high-pressure behavior
- IP 67 protection o the totalizer
- Equipped as standard with the cyble target
- Various options available : integrated thermowells, oil pump, pulse transmitters, etc.
Technical Specifications :
- Metrological Approvals
Compliant with the Measuring Instrument Directive 2004/22/EC
Approval number : DE-10-MI002-PTB001
- Intrinsic Safety Approval
Compliant with the Directive 94/9/EC
Approval number : LCIE 06 ATEX 6031 X
- Nominal Diameters : From DN50 to DN500 mm (2″ to 20″)
- Maximum Working Pressure : Up to 100 bar depending on the body material and flanging
- Mounting :
The Fluxi 2000/TZ meters can be installed either horizontally or vertically, for the DN50 to DN300, and horizontally for the DN400 and DN500
- Body Materials :
Ductile iron, cast steel or welded steel
Compliant with the pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
Approval number : DVGW CE-0085BM 0417
- Temperature :
ATEX/PED : -30℃ +60℃
MID : -25℃ +55℃
Storage temperature : -40℃ +70℃
Technical Data :
- Type : G100 DN 80 3 Inc
- Maximum Flow : 160 (m³/h)
- Range Ability : 20
- 1 lmp LF & Cyble : 1 m³/lmp
- Freq. LF Qmax : 0.04 Hz
- 1 lmp MF : 23.07692 dm³/lmp
- FreqMF Qmax : 1.93 Hz
- 1 lmp HF2 : 0.07593 dm³/lmp
- Freq HF2 Qmax : 585 Hz
- 1 lmp HF3 : 0.03797 dm³/lmp
- Freq HF3 Qmax : 1171 Hz
- RPM Qmax : 5853 Rot/min