Gas Meter Itron G40 diaphragm meters. Through decades of knowledge in field commercial and industrial diaphragm gas meters, G25 and G40 meter sizes combine accuracy of measurement and long life in field.
- Used for applications requiring high precision and large rangeability at low pressure (below 1 bar gauge).
- Due to the volumetric principle of the diaphragm meter, its metrology is not influenced by installation conditions.
- Designed for use with natural gas, manufactured gas and other non-corrosive gases.
- Approved for fiscal use.
- Ready for remote reading and data management
- Long-term accuracy and reliability
- Very low pressure loss
- Robust, maintenance-free meter
- Large cyclic volumes
Gas Meter Itron G40 Made of Four Main Parts :
- The measuring unit mainly consisting in :
– Four measuring chambers
– Two sliding valves
– An outlet pipe
- A Steel casing where 1 or 2 connectors are fitted
- A magnetic coupling or a stuffing box transmits the movement of the measuring unit to the totalizer
- A totalizer is available in different versions depending on the application
Technical Specification Of Gas Meter Itron G40
- Gas Type : Natural gas, air, propane, butane, nitrogen and all non-corrosive gases
- Cyclic volume : 30 dm³
- Temperature range :
Ambient : -25℃ to +55℃
Gas : -25℃ to +55℃
Storage : -40℃ to +70℃
- Maximum working pressure : 0.5 bar (1 bar optional)
- Flow Range :
Qmin : 0.4 m³/h
Qmax : 65 m³/h
- Accuracy : class 1.5
- Metrology :
In accordance with the EN1359:1998/A1:2006 and MID
Maximum permissible errors are +/-3% from Qmin to 0.1 Qmax and +/-1.5% from 0.1 Qmax to Qmax
- Totalizer :
UV resistant cover
Fitted with a reflecting disc on the first drum to facilitate periodical checks
Customized name plate : bar code, customer serial number or logo
- Materials : Steel sheet, drawn or welded depending on the G-size.
The use of a powder-coated painting guarantees long term protection against corrosion
All the casings are of a screw type to allow easy maintenance on the meter-no crimped casing
- Magnetic Coupling Stuffing Box
The meter is equipped as standard with a magnetic coupling
As an alternative a stuffing box can be also installed