Itron Water Meter 65mm 2.5 Inch Woltex M is a horizontal woltmann meter available in sizes DN 50 (2 Inch), DN 80 (3 Inch), DN 100 (4 Inch), DN 125 (5 Inch), DN 150 (6 Inch), DN 200 (8 Inch), DN 250 ( 10 Inch), and DN 300 ( 12 Inch). With its extended accuracy range it is dedicated to all applications around water distribution where high reliability and accuracy is requested.
Feature and Benefits :
- Hermetically sealed register (copper can/ mineral glass envelope)
- Extended range approval
- Interchangeable approved mechanisms without re-calibration
- Pre-equipped through Cyble as a standard
Extended Approved Range
Variable Qn EEC/ISO approval of Woltex M ensures an unmatched approved range of 107:1 (from Qmin to Qmax) instead of 66:1 for standard class B meters. This is ensuring accurate and reliable data collection in a large scope of flow-rates typical of water network applications. Leakage detection as far as peak demands are accurately monitored initially and over time.
Endurance and Peak Flow Resistance
This extended approval is the result of more than twenty years experience in Horizontal Woltmann design, from the first hydrodynamically balanced helix patent in 1985 still resulting in unmatched endurance capabilities to the use of high quality materials.
Ease of Installation, Read and Maintenance
Woltex M range is available in various lengths and connections to minimize installation costs. Interchangeable approved mechanisms allows easy maintenance without re-calibration. Ease of read in the toughest environments is secured by orientable hermetically sealed register (copper can/ mineral glass envelope).
Technical Specification Itron Water Meter 65mm :
- Nominal Diameter : 65 mm 2.5 Inch
- Starting flowrate : 0.22 m³/h
- Accuracy ± 2% from* : 0.6 m³/h
- Accuracy ± 3% from* : 0.5 m³/h
- Admissible peak flow (10 max) : 200 m³/h
- Maximum admissible flowrate (continuous) : 80 m³/h
- Head loss at Qmax : 0.5 bar
- Maximum admissible temperature : 50 ℃
- Maximum admissible pressure : 20 bar
- Minimum scale interval : 0.2 L
- Indicating range : 999999.99 m³
- Cyble HF Pulse weight : 10 L