Metering Pumps OBL MB16 are mechanical diaphragm pump with spring return mechanism, eccentric shaft and thrust ring. They combine the working characteristics of a plunger pump with the sealing advantages of a diaphragm pump.
Thanks to the quality and simple design of the diaphragm, these pumps are easy-handling.
General Features of Metering Pumps OBL MB16 :
- Diaphragm, economic, robust, compact metering pump.
- The mechanical diaphragm works, both giving the swept volume, acting basically as plunger, and as separator between crank gear and the handled fluid.
- Easy and minimum maintenance required, thanks to the reduced number of components
- The OBL’s unique (patented) mechanical diaphragm design ensures linearity between flow rate and percentage of stroke. The flow rate is virtually uneffected by the working pressure variations.
- Leak-free pump, due to OBL’s stress-proof diaphragm.
- High working safety :
– No external moving parts
– Leak-free operations
- Max suction lift 1,5 m.w.c
Technical Data :
Flow Rate :
– 11:50 l/h (stroke 2mm)
– 35:155 l/h (stroke 4mm)
– Three phase special 0.20 kW 4 poles – IP55
– Single Phase special 0.24 kW 4 poles – IP55
Pump : Single unit only
Adjustment : 0-10 scale micrometer knob
Materials : Aluminium casing, Glass reinforced PP pump head AISI 316L
Weight : 10:25 kg
Type : MB16
Strokes/1′ : 50
Maximum flow rate l/ h : 16
Maximum : 12 bar (3 phase), 12 bar (1 phase)
Connection : threaded and flange